Thursday, 3 January 2013

Open Yourselves Up To Service

Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the Light of the World. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Give Me permission to transform you into instruments of grace. I have plans for each of you. Accept to serve Me daily, and place all your trust in Me. Do not let your hearts be troubled. No matter what circumstances weigh you down, know that I work through all things, and always desire what is best for you. Do not make yourselves as gods. Do not question My plans. Do not refuse to participate in deeds of love. I count on you to serve, and to bring many back to Me. Children, you must open yourselves up to service. Many refuse to follow My instructions. Too many close their hearts to Me, thinking that they know what is best for themselves. Beloved, I Am, your creator, knows what each of you truly needs. I have granted you free will in hope that you will give it back to Me. Will you accept to trust Me, even when you feel vulnerable? This is key. I need you to trust Me at all times, not just on occasion. Give up your need to control your very existence, and keep faith in Me. I will not disappoint you. My plans for you are perfect. Do not refuse Me. I desire to reign in your hearts as never before. I desire for you to grow in holiness, and to abide in Me. Honor My most holy name, keep My precepts, and walk blameless before all men. Ponder this teaching. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom