Tuesday, 8 January 2013

Place My Seal Upon Their Foreheads In Prayer

Children  of My Divine Heart,
I rejoice at your obedience. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am that I Am. I, The Author of All Things, the Great I Am speaks. Open your hearts to receive Me. Surrender with expectant faith. Give Me permission to transfigure you now. I desire to strengthen you for what lies ahead. I desire to arm you as you prepare to wage battle against the forces of Darkness. My Children, obey My commandments at all cost. Obey Me. Do not compromise virtue. Do not think that partial truthes are in fact the Truth. Do not corrupt those I have placed under your care... Parents, beware. Model virtue to your children. Do not stray. Do not jeopardize the integrity of your own. Your children will follow your example. They see all that you do. Walk in humility. Walk in obedience. Keep the faith. Lead your children to Me. Invite them to mass. I desire to have all My Children with Me. How will your children be able to make sound decisions, if you fail to show them the Way? Be vigilant. This is not an easy task. Satan has plans to destroy families the whole world over. When parents fall to sin, children often follow suit. You would do well to remember this. Guard your souls. Guard the souls of your children until they are old enough to discern for themselves. Protect your children by having them simply pronounce My most holy name. Teach them this practice.  Bless them each day, even from a distance. Place My seal upon their foreheads in prayer, and trust that I will protect them in your absence. Bless your children, and walk in faith. Each family must have one prayer warrior. Engage your angels in constant prayer. Command the angels of your children to pray without ceasing. Have them pray for conversions, for healings, for peace. The more angels you command, the better our chances of instillling change in your cities, and respective nations. Obey, My Children. Obey Me as swiftly as the angels under your command obey Me. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom