Tuesday, 29 January 2013

Remain Open To Correction

Children Created For My Glory,
I bless you now. I grant you My triune blessing of Love. Open your hearts to receive it. My gifts to you are rich in promise, rich in grace, rich in virtue. I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the Lord of Hosts. Rejoice for My blessing makes its' way into your hearts now. Rejoice for your God loves you with an everlasting love. Rejoice for you will soon behold My glory, My majesty, and know the depth of My love for you with certainty. You will cease to question My love. You will cease to question My ways. You will kneel before your God, in all humility, and accuse yourselves of wrongdoings you have long kept to yourselves in the very secret of your hearts, and minds. You will accuse yourselves of sins you have hidden from men. You will know where you stand before Me. You will know exactly what judgement awaits you at the moment of your passing. I will grant you the grace of perfect contrition when you ask for it. Children, know that you are heirs to My kingdom of Love. Those who refuse Me at that moment will be thrown into the fires of Hell. Prepare for this day. Pray, and remain open to correction. I Am, your Heavenly Father, will break your sinful habits if you allow Me to. All I need is your desire to change, and to grow in love for this to happen. I count on you, My Little Ones. Allow Me to rejoice in you more than ever. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom