Sunday, 6 January 2013

Send Your Angels On Missions Of Love

Children of Love,
I bless you now. Open your hearts to Me. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Love speaks. Pay attention. I desire to instruct you, and to lead you to glory. I desire to minister to you as never before. I look down from My throne of mercy and witness all manner of transgressions. You are under attack. Persecution comes to you in many forms, and from all sides. Children, you must arm yourselves for battle. Pray. Recite the rosary. Attend the most holy sacrifice of mass while this is still possible for you. I will strengthen you. I will heal you, and restore all that you have lost. Remain obedient to Me. Do not falter. Do not waiver. Stand before your ennemies in all confidence. Do not let your hearts be troubled. My peace I give to you. Abide in Me. Look to the Saints for guidance. Call on the Communion of Saints to assist you. Make use of all the spiritual warfare at your disposal. Send your angels on missions of love. They will obey your orders. Trust that all you ask of them will be done swiftly, as long as you command them for My glory. Your angels will act on your behalf, and melt hearts of stone. They will serve you, each time you command them in My holy name. I have not left you orphans. Take charge of your lives. Fight for Me. Fight for the Truth to be known. Millions have accepted lies as the Truth, and err. Millions will be lost unless you serve Me. Break free from your worldly chains. Walk with your King, the King of Kings. Fight for Love. Engage your angels into battle. Be faithful to this practice. We must weaken Satan's grip on your respective nations. I count on you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom