Tuesday, 1 January 2013

Speak The Truth

Children of My Divine Heart,
I bless you. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Rejoice. I desire to abide in you. I come to you in love. This day, I rejoice in you. Many have decided to spend a little more time in prayer. Many have promised to remain faith filled, and to abandon their free will to Me. I Am is pleased. I invite you all to persevere in love, and to change for My glory. Each new day should be offered up to Me as you rise. Remain open to My grace, and I will then be able to use you in a very powerful way. Remain open to My instructions, and work in My vineyard even if you think you fail Me. You might feel unworthy to serve, but I will strengthen your resolve, and teach you what to do. Pray. Pray without ceasing. Remain obedient, and faith filled. Model love to all those around you. Hope in Me. Do not let your hearts be troubled. Do not give in to discouragement. Shine My light to the world. Bring joy to the desperate. Bring joy every where you go. My light will renew the face of the Earth, and Darkness will disappear from your midst. Let truth chase away this darkness. Do not encourage lies. Do not fancy partial truthes for these are also lies. Satan has caught many of My own Children in this ruse. Speak the truth. Do not take from it. Do not call things what they are not. Adultery is adultery, not just unfaithfulness. Abortion is murder, not a mere termination of life. Sins of omissions are as serious as all other sins. You will answer to Me for all sin upon your passing. You would do well to remember this. Lead holy lives. Remain pure, and blameless before My sight. I count on you more than ever for time is of the essence. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom