Wednesday, 2 January 2013

Strive For Holiness, And Remain Obedient

Children Created For My Glory,
I love you. I love you with an everlasting love. Seek My most holy face. I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am, the Light of the World, speaks. Hear Me. I invite you to open your hearts in all confidence. Surrender to Me. Give Me permission to transfigure you. As you begin this new year, you must forget your plans, set them aside. Forget your desire for success, your need for recognition, and for fame. Forget all things, and keep your gaze on Me. Follow My lead. I will guide you, and teach you many things, things you could never learn from a book. Give your hearts over to Me. I desire to set you free from all fears, and anxiety. Millions fear events foretold. Millions refuse My will for mankind. Some desire to control the world, and to destroy much of My creation. Pray. Pray My Little Ones. Much prayer is needed at this time. Do not be troubled by rumors of wars. Do not let any thing take away your peace. Cling to Me. Prepare to meet Me. Some will be called home shortly. Prepare your souls to cross over into glory, and rejoice at this news. Death is only your glorious entry into My spiritual rhealm. Hope in Me. Remain pure, and all will be well. Confess your sins weekly. Strive for holiness, and remain obedient in all things. When you are obedient to Me in little things on a regular basis, you grow in holiness. In time, it will be much easier for you to remain obedient, and when difficulties arise, you will persevere, and triumph over all manner of temptation. You would do well to remember this. Obey. Obey in love. I count on you to love as I do. I command you to love without condition. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom