Saturday, 5 January 2013

Those Who Are Capable Must Fast

Children of My Divine Heart,
Rejoice. I seek you out. I desire to abide in you. I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Kneel before your god. Adore Me. Raise your voices to Me in love. Offer up thanksgiving for My mercies. Beloved, I call you to holiness. I call you to persevere, and to walk in joy. As events foretold finally manifest themselves, remain filled with My joy, with My hope, with My love. Do not let a single day pass by without taking the time to pray. Prayer warriors of the world, unite, and engage into battle. Take up your rosaries, and hold fast. Pray without ceasing. The face of the Earth is changing. The forces of Darkness are ready to pounce on you. Pray. Those who are capable must fast. This will make their prayers much more efficient, much stronger, much more pleasing to Me. Fast, but do not complain. Fast in secret, and let Me work miracles all over the Earth. Fast, and keep your eyes on Me. Recognize My works. Recognize My signature on events. Recognize My love for you, and the blessings I send your way. Pray. Be vigilant My Little Ones. Do not let your hearts be troubled. I will provide. I will protect those you love, and guide your every step. Hope in Me. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom