Sunday, 20 January 2013

Wait In Expectant Faith

Children of My Divine Heart,
Rejoice. I seek you out. I desire to instruct you now. I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the Light of the World. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Give Me permission to enter within. I have plans for you. Abide in Me. My Little Ones, be faith filled. Do not fear. I Am sees all things. I Am knows all that is to happen. Blessings await many of you. Trials will ensure your spiritual growth, and draw you much closer to Me. Accept all trials in love. Endure. Endure, and remain in a state of grace. You must never compromise your values, and beliefs. Remain obedient to Me. Pray. Pray without ceasing. Pray for those who make you suffer the most. Ask for their conversions, and for them to grow in holiness before it is too late. Be vigilant. I need many prayer warriors at this time. Do not forget to pray, and to call down My blessings upon your families. Protect yourselves with prayer. Protect your respective nations, and trust that My master plan will come to fruition. Be patient with Me. Wait in expectant faith. Grow in humility before My sight. Walk the Earth as My ambassadors, and witness to My glory. Witness to others daily for time is of the essence. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom