Thursday, 24 January 2013

You Are Creatures Of Habit

Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the Great I Am. Rejoice. I seek you out. I desire to instruct you now. Open your hearts. Surrender. Give Me permission to minister to you. Time is of the essence. I look down from My throne of glory, and behold your efforts to please Me. I rejoice at each change you make. I know how difficult change has become for you. You are creatures of habit. Many of you have fallen so deeply into sin that it seems almost impossible for you to change your ways. Beloved, this day, I invite you to accept My help. When things weigh you down, call to Me for assistance. I will send angels to encourage you. I will guide your every step. Do not doubt your ability to change. All things are possible with Me. You would do well to remember this. Walk in humility. Obey My precepts. Keep My commandments. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom