Thursday, 31 January 2013

Your True Purpose In Life Is To Love

Beloved,
Rejoice. I seek you out. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am that I Am. I Am, your Father on High, desires to abide in you. Open your hearts now. Surrender. Give Me permission to minister to you. I desire to lead you into glory, to walk with you, and to show you My ways. Will you accept My invitation to embark on this journey of love with Me this day? Will you say yes to Love? O My Little Ones, you must seek the Truth. Satan has corrupted your hearts, and souls. He has ensnared you, and holds you captive for all time. Break the covenant which binds you to Satan. Break that covenant forever. Swear allegiance to Me. Promise to honor, and glorify only Me. Lift your voices to Me in prayer, and I will answer you. I will reveal myself to you. I will transform you into receptacles of grace if you will allow it. Children, I will never take your free will from you. I only desire that you gift Me in all obedience with tokens of your love for Me. Abandon the ways of the world. Embrace My divine will for you, and all those you love. Accept My commandments, and keep them in love. My commandments are not difficult to follow. All that you need is to truly desire to please Me, and once this happens you will be able to make any sacrifice in order to gain My favor. Children, you must try to please Me each day. You must live for Me, and Me alone. Life is not about you. Change your focus, and learn to accept the mandates given to you at the moment of your very creation. Your true purpose in life is to love, honor, and worship Me with all your heart.  When you love as I love, then it will be possible for you to love even your ennemies. Ponder this teaching. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom