Sunday, 3 February 2013

Accept My Call Upon Your Lives

Children of Hope,
I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am that I Am. Rejoice. I desire to instruct you. Open your hearts. Surrender. Give Me permission to enter within. I have plans for you. I have plans to use you for My glory. I invite you to accept My call upon your lives. Many pretend not to hear Me. Some refuse to believe that I would speak to their hearts. Others hear My voice, and turn a deaf ear to My suggestions, teachings, and ways. O My Little Ones, please comply. Accept to listen to My voice. Do not doubt My plans. Do not mock My methods. Do not criticize Me. I Am. Listen attentively. Follow My instructions, and wait on Me. When you think your prayers unanswered, it is simply because I have greater things in store for you. Wait patiently on Me. Rejoice in My plans for you, and all humanity. Do not shut Me out. If you doubt, you prevent My grace from reaching you. Do not doubt. I command you to obey. I command you to love as never before, and to place your trust in Me. Even if you should give your life as a token of love for Me, that should not be a problem. Many are called to be martyrs, and to lead the most rebellious of souls back to the fold. Pray without ceasing, and I will reveal Myself to you. Trust in Me, and rejoice in what is to come. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom