Saturday, 2 February 2013

Do Not Accept Sin

Children of Love,
I Am the Great I Am. I Am. I Am the Light of the World. Hear Me. I desire to abide in you. Open your hearts. Allow Me to enter within. Surrender. Give Me permission to minister to you. I need you. More and more of My own children abandon Me. Satan is dividing, and deceiving even the elect. O My Little Ones, you must persevere in prayer. Failure to do so will result in your downfall. Pray, and remain obedient always. Do not let down your guard. Even those who call themselves worthy are truly not worthy of the crown of glory. Many will be deceived by Satan, and fall to temptation. They will fall to sin, because they have no discipline in their lives. Their hearts are unruly. Their hearts are selfish, and rebellious. They do not look to Me for guidance. They believe themselves worthy, yet they deceive themselves because they fail to make an exam of conscience on a regular basis. They fail to look at their actions, fail to ponder the words that come out from their mouths, fail to chase away unclean thoughts from their minds. They are corrupt, and open to sin. They redefine sin in order to make it acceptable. My Children, open your eyes to the Truth. Seek the Truth for the truth will set you free from sin. The truth will break your chains, and reveal My divine will to you. Remain obedient to Me. Do not compromise your values. Do not accept sin. Do not allow sin to enter into your lives. Guard your hearts, and minds. Guard your souls from all forms of corruption. Fight for what is right. Fight, even if you are to be martyred. But fight for Me. Ponder these words. Remain hope filled. I count on you to lead your children to Me by example. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom