Wednesday, 6 February 2013

Do Not Give Up

Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am that I Am. I Am, your Father on High desires to instruct you now. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Give Me permission to transfigure you. Satan has such a grip on humanity. He has corrupted many souls, and thinks the he will have victory over Me. O My Little Ones, this day, I invite you to do your share. Love a little more today. Do something for another soul. I will speak to your hearts this day. Remain obedient in all things. I need to transform the Earth, and to win back My children through you. Be faithful to this mandate. Do not give up on your Brothers, and Sisters in love. Persevere, and trust that I will touch them in a very special way today. Be faith filled. Let My joy take over your entire being. Let My joy be a sign of My love to all. Do not fall into Satan's trap. He will try to rob you of your peace. Do not allow this to happen. No matter what happens in your lives, know that I will have victory over evil, and establish My dominion. Trust in Me. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom