Thursday, 7 February 2013

Do Not Worship The Beast

Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the Great I Am. Hear Me. I desire to lead you into glory. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender for time is of the essence. Give Me permission to transform you in love. I know what is best for each of you for I am your Father. Trust in Me. Do not block My grace in your lives. I so ardently desire to bless you beyond imagination. Many of you remain deaf to My pleas. Many of you still turn your backs to Me, and refuse to let Me in your hearts, and lives. You have given Satan rule over your hearts, and minds. You see nothing wrong with this. You do not believe in Hell's fire. Yet demons torment you night, and day. O My Little Ones, do not be deceived. Hell is your reward if you choose to deny me, if you decide to remain disobedient, if you continue to lead existences of debauchery. You can not enter into glory with a single stain upon your souls. You would do well to remember this. Be pure. Be holy. Be obedient to Me in all things. Do not think that this is a game. Nothing is more important than your eternal destination. You have been created for My glory, and for My glory alone. Do not worship the Beast. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom