Monday, 4 February 2013

Look To The Saints For Direction

Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am the Great I Am. I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Hear Me. I desire to lead you into glory. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Surrender without hesitation. Trust in Me. Give Me permission to work in you. O My Little Ones, time is of the essence. So much must be accomplished before My coming. I need your prayers. Pray, Beloved. Pray without ceasing, and remain faithful to this mandate. I count on you to persevere in love. Abandon the ways of the world. Look to Me for guidance. Look to the Saints for direction. The Saints that you call upon daily will meet you when you cross over into My spiritual rhealm. They will intercede for you, if you let them. They are powerful intercessors before My throne of mercy. Call on them. Do not let your hearts be troubled. When you fall, get right back up. Go to My consecrated sons, and receive My forgiveness for your sins. Do not keep mortal sins upon your souls, My Little Ones. Be vigilant. Do not let down your guard. Be holy as your Father on High is holy. Strive for perfection. Each day, you should become more and more like Me. You must grow in love. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom