Saturday, 9 February 2013

Pray, And Keep Watch

Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am that I Am. I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Hear Me. I desire to instruct you. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Give Me permission to transfigure you for My glory. I have need of many warriors to engage in what is already started: the Greatest spiritual battle of all times. O My Little Ones, pray. Pray without ceasing, and do not question My ways. Walk with Me. Walk silently while reciting prayers of intercession in your hearts, prayers of conversion, prayers of healing for your broken world. Do not tire. Remain faithful to this mandate. Pray. Count on Me to use these prayers for the betterment of all humanity. Pray, and hold fast. Wait on Me. My timing is always perfect. Pray, and keep watch. Do not let your guards down. Persevere. Soon you will be made to understand how each prayer was used as an arrow to disarm your enemies, how each prayer produced its' fruit, how each prayer was instrumental in transforming the Earth, and gaining back from Satan My lost, and most rebellious of children. Keep the faith. Light the way. Your efforts will not go unrewarded. I bless you now. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom