Monday, 11 February 2013

Sacrifice Your Lives For Others

Children of my Divine Heart,
I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the Great I Am. Rejoice. I desire to instruct you, and to lead you into glory. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Give Me permission to transfigure you into powerful instruments of grace, and mercy for the world. Beloved, make each day count. Kneel down before Me in adoration, and make each day worthy of Me. Do not forget to pray. Persevere. Remain vigilant. Many are forgetful, and souls fall into the abyss daily for this reason. Many have no one to pray for them. Many fall to temptation because others do not pray for them. Nothing is more important than prayer, My children. Nothing compares to prayer on any level. If you seek happiness, true happiness, then pray. If you seek wisdom, pray with all your heart for this grace to be granted to you. My favor always accompanies those who are prayer warriors. You would do well to remember this. Persevere in this labour of love. Sacrifice your lives for others. Pray. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom