Friday, 1 February 2013

Soon The Time Of Great Mercy Will End

Children of My Divine Heart,
Rejoice. I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the Light of the World. I desire to instruct you. I desire to abide in you, and to lead you into glory. Open your hearts. Surrender to Me. Give Me permission to work in you. My plans are perfect. You would do well to remember this. Satan has plans of destruction for humanity. He has established his dominion over the Earth, and reigns there in My place for the time being. But do not let your hearts be troubled, Little Ones. I will establish My Kingdom on Earth. Millions hope in Me. Many have been faithful to their mandates, and pray without ceasing. Others fail to recognize the need for prayer in their lives. Soon, no time will be left for conversion. Soon the time of great mercy will end. Any soul which has not repented will be brought to judgement. My reign will be immediate. My power evident. My presence accepted at last. You will kneel before Me. Many will be cast into the fires of Hell for all eternity. Do not waste the time at your disposal, Beloved. Return to Me. Accept My invitation to change your ways. Keep My precepts, and walk blameless before Me. Events escalate all over the world. Witness to My glory, and love for you. Walk in obedience, and keep your gaze on Me. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom