Friday, 8 February 2013

You Will Not Be Able To Hide From My Wrath

My Little Ones,
I desire to instruct you now. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End of All Things. I Am. Rejoice. I stand before you. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Give Me permission to transform your very lives. I have plans for you. You rebel before Me, and refuse to bow down before My majesty. You indulge in every pleasure, and wrongfully make pleasure a necessity. O Beloved, you were not created for enjoyment of the things of the world. Many things were placed at your disposal after the fall of Adam in order to suit their purpose. You have corrupted My creation, invented new breeds, and modified My work of perfection. You have manipulated genes, cloned animals, and experimented with aborted fetuses. You have created an industry of abominations. How dare you make yourselves as Gods! You will answer to Me for all your transgressions! Repent! I will not tolerate your wickedness any longer. My wrath will descend upon the inhabitants of the Earth with such force that millions will know that I Am is displeased. My wrath will purify many parts of your planet, and strip you of all those things which draw you away from Me. You will have nothing left. Hear Me, Beloved. I will take from you until you accept to obey Me. I will rock the very foundations of the Earth until you accept to kneel before My majesty. Do not mock Me. You will not be able to hide from My wrath, Little Ones. You would do well to remember this. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom