Sunday, 10 February 2013

You Will Not Be Tried Beyond Your Abilities

Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the Great I Am. Rejoice in Me. I desire to abide in you. Open your hearts. Open your hearts without reservation. Surrender. Give Me permission to work in you. I will work miracles, if you let Me. Do not prevent My grace from reaching within. Many of you have turned your backs to Me, and want to rule in My place. Many of you think that you are worthy to plan your lives, capable of setting goals for yourselves. You err. You have been deceived by the Prince of Darkness. Satan has corrupted your souls, influenced your judgement, and modified your capacity to reason. O My Little Ones, do not count on yourselves for anything. Count on Me to provide all things for you. Rely on Me completely, and do not let your hearts be troubled. As events foretold come to pass, you must rely on Me for sustenance, for safety, and for peace. Pray. Pray without ceasing. Trust in Me. Send your angels into battle. Call upon the Saints, and they will intercede for you. You must use all spiritual weapons placed at your disposal. Pick up your rosaries, and raise your voices to Me in expectant faith. Do not grow indifferent to My instructions. Keep your gaze on Me. Walk in all humility, in obedience, and in love. You will not be tried beyond your abilities. You would do well to remember this. My grace abounds, and is freely given to those who ask. Be faith filled, and rejoice for victory nears. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom