Sunday, 26 May 2013

I Hold You In The Palm Of My Hand

Children of My Divine Heart,
Rejoice in Me. I have plans for you, plans to bless you beyond imagination, plans to use you for the advancement of My kingdom. Hear Me. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender all things into My care. Give Me permission to work in your hearts, and lives. Give Me carte blanche. Trust Me completely. Do not doubt My love. Believe that I ardently desire to raise you to glory, and that I will teach you the way to holiness, and virtue. Beloved, do not let your hearts be troubled. Even though you see no progress in many areas of your lives, that does not mean that your prayers have not been answered. I often work in mysterious ways. Count on Me. Live for Me. Abandon all your problems at My feet. Remain joy filled. Be My ambassadors before men. Forget the things Satan has told you. Forgive. Trust in My master plan. I hold you all in the palm of My hand. I care for you even though you feel alone. I walk with you. I Am always close to you, within reach. I have gifted you with My Holy Spirit. Call down My love when you need it the most. Obey and keep My precepts. Do not let sin separate us. Pray without ceasing, and hope in Me. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom