Saturday, 23 January 2016

A Spiritual Cancer

Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am the Great I Am. I Am that I Am. I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender. Give Me permission to transfigure you for My glory, and My glory alone. Beloved, draw near to Me. Keep the covenant which binds us. Live as saints. Do not give in to sin. Do not allow sin to become operative in your life. Beloved, sin disconnects you from Me. It is a spiritual cancer, which will destroy you. Uproot all sin from your hearts, and lives. Grow in obedience. Keep My commandments, and walk blameless before My sight. Bridle all your passions. Decide for Me. Repent, Little Ones. Heed this warning. Live by it. When you allow sin to remain unchecked, you will suffer. Reject Satan's lures. Turn from sin. Live in righteousness. Pray for strength, and for discernment. Hope in Me. Evil spirits will only drive you to sin even more. Ponder this teaching. Desire your very deliverance. Demonic spirits will make your lives unmanageable, and prevent you from assuming your mandates. You would do well to remember this. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom