Monday, 25 January 2016

Activate Your Spirit

Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the Great I Am. Open your hearts. Surrender unto Me. Give Me permission to work in you. Live in the flow of the Spirit. Tune into the Holy Spirit. This will energize you. Act on what the Holy Spirit inspires. Hear My Spirit,  and welcome its' manifestation in your lives. Activate your Spirit. Maintain an attitude of gratitude at all times. Embrace My Spirit, and put what is spoken into practice. Then,  give voice to My word over your lives. Consistently give importance to My word over your life. This will transform your lives for My glory. When the Word is spoken, when you pray Holy Scripture over your life, your energy will rise, and I will dwell in you. Speak Scripture over your life daily. My Spirit will then overwhelm you. In everything, be thankful. Grow in humility, and in obedience. Follow My instructions. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom