Sunday, 24 January 2016

Build Your Praying In Tongues

Children of My Divine Heart,
I thirst for your love. I Am. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Open your hearts. Surrender unto Me. Give Me permission. Activate My Spirit in you. Break free from sin. Repent. Uproot all sin from your hearts, and lives. Be holy. You are already joined to Me. My power is available to you. Ask. Ask for a powerful outpouring of My Holy Spirit. I will restore you. I will lead you on your spiritual journey, and show you what must be done. Walk blameless before My sight. Seek My divine will. Read My words of Love. Enter into relationship with Me. Pray in tongues. This will engage the Holy Spirit in you, will energize you. Build your praying in tongues. Cooperate with the Holy Spirit daily, and you will see results. Let your Spirit rise up. Do not complain. Remain grateful to Me for all things. Hope in Me. Refuse to give in to complaining. Show gratitude, and magnify Me with thanksgiving. Express gratitude for all you have. Ponder this teaching. Make it yours. I bless you now. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom