Monday, 18 January 2016

Great Blessings Withing The Coming Year

Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am the Great I Am. I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Hear Me. I desire to instruct you now. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Give Me permission to work in you. My plans near fruition. Accept My divine will for you, and all humanity. Accept to be My heirs. I desire to abide in you. My blessings are now pouring down upon the Earth. My Chosen Sons, and Daughters will finally know the greatest expression of My love for them. They will no longer question My love. My Little Ones, all those who honor Me, keep My commandments, and live by My word, will know great blessings within the coming year. Hear Me. Prepare for blessings beyond imagination. Live for Me. Live for My glory, and My glory alone. I hope in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom