Tuesday, 26 January 2016

Let Your Spirit Rise Up Within You

Children of My Divine Heart,
I love you with an everlasting love. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender. Do not refuse Me. Give Me your fiat. Give Me permission to work in you. My plans nears fruition. Beloved, abide in Me. Enter into My divine will, and find rest in My arms of love. I will guide you. Let your Spirit rise up within you. Praise My most holy name. Pray in tongues. Pray often. Do not forget to pray through the Spirit. I will anoint you to serve. I will also minister to those in need. Beloved, join the ranks of those called into spiritual warfare. Fight for Love. Fight with every ounce of your strength. Trust that all contributes to the greater good. Do not judge those who err. This is not your place. Love as never before. Pray without ceasing. Repent of your wrongdoings, and lead others back to Me. Shine your Light to the entire world. I hope in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom