Saturday, 16 January 2016

Reject The Temptations of The World

Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am the Great I Am. I Am. I Am that I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me permission. I desire to abide in you. Walk in holiness. Enter into My divine will, and live as saints. Do not refuse Me. Purification is underway. I now claim what is rightfully mine. Nations will kneel before My majesty. Hear Me. Accept My direction. Learn to sacrifice for My glory. Accept to serve in all humility. Much remains to be done. I hope in you. Reject the temptations of the world. Be holy. Destruction looms. Heed My warnings. Prepare your hearts to meet Me. Prepare for your judgement. No one will escape My justice. I hope in you. My love compels Me to act. Let all that you say, think, and do bring Me glory. Uproot all sin from your hearts, and lives. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom