Sunday, 31 January 2016

Remain At Peace

Children Created For My Glory,
I thirst for your love. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega, the King of Saints. I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me permission to work in you. So much remains to be done. Open your hearts to Me. Accept My corrections, and walk in humility. Be gentle. Do not attack your brothers, and sisters. Love them. I command you to love as never before. Grow in patience. Grow in love. Pray for those who persecute you. Pray, Beloved. Pray without ceasing. I use your prayers each day. Be faithful to this mandate. Know that I control all things, and hold the Earth in the palm of My hand. Do not worrry. Events foretold will take place. Live them in peace. Do not let your hearts be troubled. I count on you. Remain at peace. I bless you, Children. Shalom