Friday, 29 January 2016

Sacrifice For Love

Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Draw near to Me. Abide in Me. Seek My divine will over your lives, over the lives of all your children, over the lives of humanity. Pray for this intention daily. Do not grow indifferent. Pray. I count on you. I need your prayer petitions. Abide in Me. Walk in holiness. Uproot all sin from your lives. Lead others by your example. Sacrifice for Love. Sacrifice your very will unto Me. Sacrifice your dreams, and plans. Sacrifice everything that leads you away from grace. Break relationships which lead you to sin. Refuse to enter into places which are ungodly. Decide on your eternal destination today. Change. Do not postpone this decision for many will fall into Hell Fire because of their refusal to obey this very day. I bless you, Beloved. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom