Tuesday, 19 January 2016

Strive For Holiness A Little More Each Day

Children of My Divine Heart,
I thirst for your love. I Am the Great I Am. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Draw near to Me. Open your hearts. Surrender without delay. Give Me permission to work in you for time is of the essence. My Little Ones, I invite you to repent. Abandon your free will at My feet. Embrace My divine will for all humanity. Do not grow in selfishness. Abandon your plans. Abandon your ways, your thoughts, and dreams. Let your Spirit give Me all glory, and adoration. Kneel before My majesty. Do not refuse Me. You must glorify Me in all that you say, think, and do. Break free from all sin. Loose Satan's hold on you, and all those you love. Pray. Pray without ceasing, and hope in Me. Strive for holiness a little more each day. Make sacrifices. I walk beside you, and often carry you. I will correct you always for My love compels Me to act. I place My kiss upon your souls, and leave you My peace. Shalom