Friday, 5 February 2016

A Life Of Sacrifice, And Service

Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am that I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Do not refuse Me. Give Me permission to transfigure you for My glory. Draw near to Me. Abide in Me. Keep My commandments, and statutes. Be true to Me. Walk in obedience. Uproot all sin from your hearts, and lives. Break free from constraints of the world. Break the chains that bind you to sin. Seek My divine will. Be holy. I hope in you. Obey. Obey Me. Do not turn your backs to Me. Repent, Beloved. Repent of all wrongdoing. Model holiness to those under your care. Be worthy of receiving the crown of righteousness upon your passing. Each day, plan for your death. Forgive. Let go of all your baggage. Forgive, and move on. Be true to Me. Live for Truth. Live as saints. I call you to a life of sacrifice, and service. I hope in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom