Sunday, 21 February 2016

Conform To My Divine Will

Children Created For My Glory,
I thirst for your love. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me permission to transfigure you for My glory. I walk the Earth in hope of finding humble, and obedient hearts to do My bidding. I walk among you, Beloved. Often times, I manifest Myself to you in all humility but you fail to recognize Me. I send angels to you. They are disguised. You reject them, and treat them badly. Beloved, wake up. Your behavior is often unacceptable. You make no effort to rid your lives of things which displease Me. Offend Me no more. Heed My warning. You will answer for every transgression. Remain close to Me. Keep My commandments, and statutes. I hope in you. Do not break My heart. Gift Me with your obedience to My divine will. Live for Me. Walk the Earth as My ambassadors. Make all necessary changes to conform to My divine will. I hope in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom