Friday, 19 February 2016

Do Not Abandon Your Values, When You Come Under Attack

Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender in all confidence. Give  Me permission to work in you. I desire to abide in you. Accept My invitation to change. Fix your gaze upon Me. Walk with Me. Do not abandon your values when you come under attack. Be strong. Pray for the strength to persevere. Wait for the storm to die down, but remain filled with My love. Keep My commandments. Be holy. Do not compromise your values. Hope in Me. Satan knows that his time draws to an end. He will try anything to draw you to him. He will deceive you in order to have a hold on you. Break free from sin, Beloved. Live as saints. I hope in you. Walk in love. Shalom