Sunday, 28 February 2016

Do Not Play With Words

Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me permission. I hope in you. Do not refuse Me. My plans are perfect. Kneel before My majesty. Enter into My divine will, and pray for change. Beloved, so much evil is upon you. Many fail to recognize evil for what it is. Some have given different names to things to make them more acceptable. Beloved, abortion is murder. Do not play with words. Let truth come to light. Do not hide evil under any circumstance. Do not encourage others to break My laws. Hear Me. You will be made to render an account of all your actions, and even your sins of omission. You would do well to remember this. Sin no more. I hope in you. Change for My glory. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom