Thursday, 25 February 2016

Do Not Sin By Omission

Children Created For My Glory,
I love you with an everlasting love. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender unto Me. Give Me permission to work in you. Repent. Abandon your free will at My feet. Thirst for truth. Live as saints. Do not refuse Me. Do not think yourselves worthy of entering into My throne room as you are. Not a single stain must remain upon your soul. In order to gain the eternal rewards of Heaven, you must be blameless. Uproot all sin from your hearts, and lives. Fix your gaze on Me. Desire to bless Me by your actions, and words. Do not sin by omission. When you see someone in need, I call you to share what you have. Give. I count on you. I rejoice in you more than ever. Miracles will befall My Chosen Sons, and Daughters. Hope in this. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom