Monday, 8 February 2016

Do Not Start Your Day Without Me

Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am the Lord of Lords, the King of Saints. I Am that I Am. I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me permission to transfigure you for My glory. Many workers are needed in My vineyard. Many refuse to walk with Me. My Little Ones, accept My direction. Accept to serve in all humility, and obedience. Draw near to Me. Abandon the ways of the world, and seek My divine will with each passing day. Honor Me. Kneel down before My majesty. Humble yourselves unto Me. Repent of all wrongdoings. Ask for My forgiveness. Abandon your free will unto Me. Desire to please Me in all that you say, think, and do. Honor Me. You were created for this purpose. You would do well to remember this. Honor Me. Adore Me on bended knee. Honor Me with your words, your silence, and your actions. Lead others back to the fold. I need you. Sacrifice. Make all necessary sacrifices daily. Millions of souls hang in the balance. Pray. Lift up your voices to Me in prayer each morning. Do not start your day without Me. I hope in you, Beloved. Gift Me with tokens of your love, and affection. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom