Monday, 22 February 2016

Fight On The Spiritual Plane

Children Created For My Glory,
I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Do not refuse Me. Give Me permission to use you for My glory. Serve in all humility. Trust in Me. Pray for conversions. Pray without ceasing. Look all around you. Destruction nears. Call down My angels to prevent darkness from invading the world further. Send My angels into battle in order to ensure that territories are taken for Me. Post your angels all over the Earth. Send them on missions. They await your orders. Invite them to stand their positions, to fight, and to clear the way for you. Give them your instructions each morning. Much of your battles are spiritual in nature. Fight on the spiritual plane, My Little Ones. Do not allow demons to control the world unchecked. I hope in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom