Wednesday, 24 February 2016

I Await Your Words Of Repentance

Children of My Divine Heart,
I thirst for your love. I Am. I Am the Great I Am.  I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Hear Me. I desire to abide in you. Open your hearts to Love. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me permission to transfigure you for My glory. I search the Earth for humble, and obedient hearts. Beloved, do not break the covenant which binds us. Repent of all wrongdoings. I await your words of repentance with great anticipation. Let My joy be rooted in you. Simply allow this to happen. Gift Me in obedience.
My Little Ones, failure to repent might just bring about your eternal damnation. Do not keep mortal sins upon your souls. Be warned. Be pure. Honor Me. Decide this day. I leave you My kiss of peace. I  love you so. Shalom