Friday, 12 February 2016

I Invite You To A Life Of Prayer

Children of My Divine Heart,
I thirst for your love. I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Draw near to Me. Abide in Me. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender in all confidence. Do not refuse Love entry into your hearts. Give Me permission to work in you. Time is of the essence. I invite you to a life of prayer. I invite you to serve in all humility, and to walk the Earth as My ambassadors. Beloved, as My heirs you must model virtue to all those I place upon your path. Do not be deceived.  Satan plans your destruction. Do not keep mortal sins upon your soul. Do not think you still have time. Destruction nears. Many nations will be wiped off the face of the Earth. Repent. Repent, and offend Me no more. Heed My warning. Be right with Me. I hope in you. I bless you, and love you without condition, but do not allow sin to keep us apart for all eternity. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom