Saturday, 6 February 2016

I Rejoice In Your Progress

Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me permission. I desire to abide in you. Seek My divine will in all things. Uproot all sin from your hearts, and lives. Be holy. Obey My every instruction. Be faith filled. I rejoice in your progress. Do not grow discouraged. Any progress pleases Me. Make baby steps. Trust in Me. I only ask that you remain vigilant in your fight against Evil. Put on My full armor each day. Persevere in love. Break free from the cares of the world. Do not fear. Fear is Satan's way of keeping you in bondage. Trust in Me. Grow in obedience. I count on you. Sacrifice. One day, you will rejoice. I bless you, Children. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom