Tuesday, 9 February 2016

I Will Anoint You

Children Created For My Glory,
I thirst for your love. Open your hearts to Me. I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Surrender unto Me. Do not delay. I love you so. My Little Ones, give Me permission to transform you into vessels of grace. My grace abounds. So many blessings are lost daily. Allow Me to gift you in love. Accept My blessings today. Open your hearts to receive Me worthily. Open your hearts, and rejoice in Me. My plans are perfect. Draw near to Me. Allow Me entry. I promise to be gentle. I promise to raise you to holiness, and to reposition you for My glory. Beloved, those who accept this invitation will know great joy in months to come. Accept to serve in all humility. Your gifts will be manifest, and will bring about much needed changes in your broken world. Prepare your hearts to receive Me now. I will anoint you, and transform you as soon as you call down My favor unto yourselves. Rejoice in Me. Trust in Me. I rejoice in you always. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom