Sunday, 7 February 2016

I Witness Your Progress

Children Created For My Glory,
I love you with an everlasting love. I Am. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Draw near to Me. Repent of all wrongdoing. Walk in obedience. Walk the Earth as My ambassadors, and rejoice in My master plan. Destruction looms. Pray, Little Ones. Pray for destruction will strike all around you. Pray without ceasing. I will protect those who honor, and obey Me. Never fear. Spend time with Me. Make time for Me. Pray in tongues whenever possible. Raise your voices to Me in adoration. Let your Spirit glorify My most holy name. Remain united to Me. Be on guard. My divine will for you matters more than you know. Gift Me with your fiat each morning. Open your hearts to Me as you rise. Surrender unto Me. Each morning, give Me permission to work in you. Miracles await those who hope in Me. I will never abandon you, Beloved. Draw near to Me. Find rest in My arms of love, and do not fear events foretold. I hope in you. I witness your progress, and rejoice in it. Spread My love to the ends of the Earth. Love as I love. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom