Saturday, 20 February 2016

If I Must

Children Created For My Glory,
I rejoice in your love. I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Draw near to Me. Open your hearts without delay. Surrender unto the One True God. Give Me permission to transfigure you into vessels of My grace. Accept to work in My vineyard, My Little Ones. I search the Earth for humble, and obedient hearts. Draw near to Me. Abandon your plans. I have gifted you with free will, but use this will to express your love for Me. Obey Me. Obey My every instruction. Heed My warnings. Millions refuse Me. Do not join the ranks of the damned. Uproot all sin from your hearts, and lives. Model virtue to those I place upon your path. I have engraved My laws upon your hearts. You know what you must do to please Me. Pretend no longer. I will shake you from your indifference, and rid you of all possessions, if I must. I will occupy a place of importance in your hearts. I command you to love, and honor Me in all that you say, think, and do. I bless you, Children. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom