Thursday, 4 February 2016

Martyrs

Children of My Divine Heart,
I yearn for your love. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender unto Me. Give Me permission to work in you. My plans are perfect. You can not improve upon them. Trust in Me. Abandon your free will at My feet. Accept to serve in all humility. Accept My plans for you. I now raise up an army of saints. My warriors will transform the face of the Earth, and bring Satan's Kingdom to an end. Beloved, walk in obedience. I have engraved My laws upon your souls. Follow Me. Do not fear. Many will be martyrs. Prepare for this. Many will die for My glory, and bring others into the fold. Rejoice in this. Conversions are needed all over the world. I will gift you with the grace of final perseverance. Pray, My Little Ones for Death looms. The harvest has begun. Satan desires to claim many souls for himself. Be strong in the faith. Pray. Pray for strength. I will assist you. Those who lay down their lives for My glory will be crowned by Me. You would do well to remember this. Love your enemies. Witness to those who persecute you. Love them even more. I count on you. I rejoice in you always. Shalom