Sunday, 14 February 2016

My Wrath Will Be Unleashed Upon Nations

Children of My Divine Heart,
I love you with an everlasting love. I hope in you. I Am that I  Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Be right with Me. Repent of all transgressions. Confess your sins. Break the chains that bind you. Satan plans your destruction. Do not play into his hand. Do not remain blind to the effects of sin upon your souls. Put an end to all manner of deception. Do not lie. Do not pretend to honor Me. Do not remain lukewarm, Little Ones. You must decide. I await your decision. Kneel before Me. You can not choose Satan, and believe that My mercy will cover you. Beloved, sin keeps you from Me. Accept this truth today. Uproot all sin from your lives. Be holy. Grow in holiness. I love you, but My justice will be fall upon the Earth. Very soon, My wrath will be unleashed upon nations of the world who defy My divine will. Look to the Heavens. Allow Me to guide your every step. Pray, Children. Pray without ceasing for your world has now entered birthing pangs, and many will be made to kneel, and to humble themselves unto Me. I love you. Change. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom