Wednesday, 17 February 2016

Never Tire Of Witnessing

Children of My Divine Heart,
Rejoice. Love stands before you. Love waits on you. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Do not refuse Me entry. My plans are perfect. My plans for you near fruition. Abide in Me. Find rest in My arms of love. Accept to serve in all humility. Obey My voice. Seek My divine will in all things. Repent. Uproot all sin from your hearts, and lives. Be holy. Do not look to the masses for guidance. Look to the cross. Nail your free will unto the cross each morning. Live for Me. Be holy. Model virtue to those I place upon your path. Walk in love. Seek the truth. I will use your hands, your words, and even your silence to reach the Lost. Work in My vineyard. Never tire of witnessing to those closest to you. Do not give up on them. My grace abounds. Satan will be defeated. Rejoice in this. I hope in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom