Thursday, 11 February 2016

Pray, And Expect Answers

Children of My Divine Heart,
I love you with an everlasting love. Draw near to Me. I Am. I Am the Great I  Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Open your hearts. Surrender unto Love. Give Me permission. I await your fiat. I will never violate your free will. I leave you free to decide on your eternal destination. I respect you, and I respect all that you desire. Beloved, know that I hope in you. Even when you refuse Me, I hope in you. This day, I invite you to truly seek My face. Seek My divine will for you, for those you love, and for all humanity. Pray for discernment. Pray, and expect answers. Listen to My voice. My sheep know Me. They know My voice. Listen to My voice, and know that I Am, your God, calls unto you. Recognize My works in your lives. Accept My corrections. Walk in holiness. I rejoice in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom