Thursday, 18 February 2016

Pray As You Hand Out...

Children Created For My Glory,
Repent. I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the Great I Am, the Beginning and the End of All Things. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender in all confidence. Do not fear events foretold. Surrender unto Me, and place your trust in Me. Give Me permission to work in you. I desire to transform you for My glory. I desire to touch many souls thanks to you. My Little Ones, be right with Me. Even the slightest actions will serve to convert the Lost. Persevere in love. Be gentle. Be kind to your enemies. Share all that I place at your disposal. Hope in Me. Keep My commandments. Walk in holiness. Give to the poor. Feed the hungry. Pray for multiplication. Soon shelves will be empty, and disputes will erupt. My Little Ones, pray. Put your trust in Me. Simply pray, and ask Me to feed you. Miracles await those who place their hope in Me. Walk in obedience. Pray as you hand out commodities, water, food, and clothing. Those who love Me will want for nothing. I bless you now. I place My kiss upon your souls. Shalom