Tuesday, 2 February 2016

Rejoice In All Trials

Children of My Divine Heart,
I love you with an everlasting love. I Am that I Am. I Am. I Am the Author of All Things, the Alpha and the Omega. Draw near to Me.  Open your hearts to Me. Surrender in all confidence. Do not refuse Me. I have plans for you. Accept to serve for My glory. Beloved, walk the Earth in all obedience. Obey My commandments, and statutes. Know My ways.  Rejoice in My standards, Rejoice in all that I ask of you. Walk in faith. Trust that I will accomplish miracles in, and through you. Trust Me completely, and never fear. Satan plans your demise. Break free from sin. Be pure in thought, in word, in deed. Do not allow Satan to rob you of an eternity of bliss. Hope in Me. Rejoice in all trials. These are meant to strengthen you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom