Monday, 15 February 2016

Rely On Me

Children of My Divine Heart,
I love you so. I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Draw near to Me. Repent. Uproot sin from your lives. Abandon the ways of the world. Look to the cross. Be holy. Put on My full armor, and walk in all obedience to My laws. Keep My statutes. Honor Me. Do not mock Me for I will verily bring you to your knees in shame. Kneel before My majesty, and accept My direction. My divine will for you should be the focus of your lives. Seek My divine will in all things. Let all that you say, think, and do bring Me glory. Do not rob Me of what is rightfully mine. Repent of all wrongdoing. Humble yourselves before the Great I Am. Heed My warnings, and lead others back to the fold. Time is of the essence, Little Ones. Look to the skies. Angels are encamped all around you. They await My orders. Beloved, do not remain blind to events which take place all around you. Many plan your destruction. Rely on Me for all that you require. I Am, the Provider, will meet your every need. Do not fear. Do not let your hearts be troubled. Rejoice in Me. Model virtue to those I place upon your path. Offer up thanksgiving, and sacrifices for the conversion of sinners. Much prayer is needed. I hope in you. Do not refuse Me. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom